- "Fitness bikini competitors are toned, carry themselves with confidence and grace, and have a feminine shape.
- They should have good symmetry, shape, balance, and be proportionate.
- Their overall charisma and ability to capture the audience’s attention are important.
- Fitness bikini competitors should be toned, especially in the midsection, but they should not have the muscle size, separation, or striations of the fitness figure competitors.
- Fitness bikini competitors’ hair and makeup should be feminine and appropriate.
- Competitors will wear a two-piece swimsuit/bikini and heels. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. Competitors may wear jewelry.
Judges will look for:
Face: Does the Fitness bikini competitor have a beautiful face, complexion, and healthy hair?
Body: Does the Fitness bikini competitor have a toned body, feminine shape, attractive proportions? Does the Fitness bikini competitor have stage presence?
Walk and Posing: Does the Fitness bikini competitor walk with ease and grace? Does the competitor have charisma? Does she pose in a way that shows off her feminine shape?
In the first round of judging, Fitness Bikini Competitors will do a T-shaped walk on stage.
They will enter from one side and walk to the back center and pause in a pose of their choice. They will then walk to the front center of the stage. At the front center, the competitor must perform 2 half turns to show the front and back view of their physiques. They will then walk to stage left and pause briefly in a pose, walk to stage right and pose, and finally come back to the center front of the stage with one final pose. They will then walk to the back of the stage to be lined up with the other competitors. Fitness figure type poses or any flexing is discouraged. When all models have completed their walk, there may be come callouts where the judges compare models side by side. During the call outs and lineups, the fitness bikini competitors should maintain their presence.
In the finals, Fitness bikini competitors will again do the T-walk and line up. Five finalists will be announced. The five finalists will be asked to do half turns on stage to show their front and back view several times."
Ååååååh jag är så himla taggad!! Detta låter äckligt hurtigt jag vet, men VARJE morgon studsar jag faktiskt upp ur sängen för att göra min morgoncardio. Varje dag är så värdefull och det är alltid en dag närmare 10 maj! Älskar den här utmaningen, det är helt klart bland det häftigaste jag gjort och jag vet att det kommer bli så jävla kul!